Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jun 1, 2010, 4:39 PM   #21

Aaaaw shucks mole, thanks!

Going to give me a big head, this is 2 threads now where I have had 2 pages of replies!
Tachikoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2010, 6:24 PM   #22

I really like that crop - it accentuates the lens effect of the droplets. You could hold a seance with those little crystal balls.

Increase your page size in your preferences to 40 posts per thread, and you will still have one page! You will lose track of fewer posts that way, too :

User CP> Your control panel> Settings and options> Thread display options> Number of posts to show per page

Last edited by penolta; Jun 1, 2010 at 6:33 PM.
penolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2010, 1:44 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by penolta View Post
I really like that crop - it accentuates the lens effect of the droplets. You could hold a seance with those little crystal balls.

Increase your page size in your preferences to 40 posts per thread, and you will still have one page! You will lose track of fewer posts that way, too :

User CP> Your control panel> Settings and options> Thread display options> Number of posts to show per page
Can I change it to 5 posts per page and pretend my photo's are even more popular?

Yeah the crop is good, but not sharp enough for my liking, I rather foolishly noticed I had not been shooting in **** quality mode all this time, so hopefully next time I should be able to crop closer. Or I could have used the extension tube if I thought about it...
Tachikoma is offline   Reply With Quote