Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jun 22, 2010, 11:09 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachikoma View Post
Ah so that's what you look like!

Always good to put a face... well... part of one to a name!

Great shots mate, gutted I can't do the same at the lake I take my lunchtime stroll every day, people must throw hundreds of kilograms of bread in the lake to feed the birds every day, and the surface of the water is just a greasy mess.
Thanks, mate! I will eventually introduce some people pictures later.

Glad you liked the shots, mate. You should see a lichens in the forest, the beauty is so great, I am trying to figure out how to take the pictures when there are so many jok'n trees around.

All the best.

Ned
Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2010, 11:23 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngal View Post
Both of your two processed photos look good as far as light/dark, on my monitor neither one looks over-lightened. There looks to be a difference in color between the two, and the third one (second processed one) has darker darks than the first one. Which is more realistic to you? To me the third one looks a bit purplish in the lower left corner (darks) while to me the second one looks a bit more believable when it comes to color. But I wasn't there so I don't know.
Hiya! Here is the SmartCurv photo, darkened and with pretty much the exact colours, but darkened... this is more realistic in terms of what was actually seen but with more contrast, sharpening, etc. Notice that when you look at the white clouds, you also see some grey rain clouds... together with the green lillies, the reeds, the "Lake Palokka" water, I really had a lot of fun with this shot. Hope you like it.

Ned

Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote