Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Oct 23, 2010, 10:44 AM   #21

As always, great photos and fantastic colours. Nature can be so spectacular. We'd often thought about going to New England (combined with a visit to my wife's cousins in NY) in the fall but never managed it. But you never know, one day ...

Have to admit, my ignorance of US states is embarrassing; had to look at a map to see where you are. Strange really as I've been aware of Nashville for almost as long as I can remember. Just not where it actually is.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 6:42 AM   #22

Harriet - glad you enjoyed these autumn views, and hope your car permits you to visit your autumnal places next year!

Keith - Thanks so much - glad you liked these! Do hope you get to New England (or maybe East Tennessee?) one of these days!
My geographic knowledge is abysmal - except for the places where I've been! Actually, we are about 270 miles east of Nashville... (Tennessee is a long state!)
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2010, 10:50 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole View Post
Do hope you get to New England (or maybe East Tennessee?) one of these days!
Fingers crossed, we're planning a visit in May. Initial thoughts are fly to Boston, travel across to Niagara Falls via the Adirondacks, then down to Manhattan before flying home. The main issue is how to fit it all in to a fortnight!!!

Unlikely to get as far south as East Tennessee