Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old May 10, 2011, 9:45 AM   #1

Default No rain and a game at last!!!!

No rain and a game at last!!!!

After been raining for the last 5 week with just 2 day of no rain in between we were able to enjoy a nice day and a nice game.

C&C are welcome.
Attached Images

Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Autofocus
http://razzi.me/zuken
Zuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 10, 2011, 2:31 PM   #2

really like the last pic!! great position although it looks a bit dangerous! otherwise great pictures, but the last three stands out for me

btw. the kids look so small and cute when playing ...
SMC Takumar 50mm/f1.4 (manual)
"unknown" 35mm/f1.8 (manual)
CyberTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2011, 3:55 PM   #3

Great series. You have to love the shortstop in #4 looking down, playing in the dirt with his cleat while the pitch is in the air! Terrific.
Old May 10, 2011, 5:34 PM   #4

Nice series, it's always a challenge finding a good place to shoot from, you got some good shots of the pitcher.

...It is better to burn a roll of film than curse the darkness. Equip. K30, Q7, DAL 55-300, DA 35 f2.4, DA 50 f1.8 DA 18-135, SMC-M 28 f3.5, SMC M 50 f1.4, Canon P&S S100 w/CHDK Beta, Panasonic DMC-GM5, Flickr:
hnikesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2011, 7:17 PM   #5

Great photos. These shots bring back a lot of memories, when my kids played little league (and even, a very long time ago, when I played!). I'm glad you finally got a break in the weather!
mtnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2011, 7:54 PM   #6

I like the third one, great expression on the kid catching the ball. A very nice series, and those kids sure do look young.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2011, 9:51 AM   #7

CyberTron,
Thanks for your comment. Dangerous!, kind of. you have to shut with the two eyes open, to see were the ball is going, but at that age the problem is not the pitch, is the bat, you have to be careful with a foul ball.

jdnan,
I agreed with you on the shortstop, and all of the kids are that way, you need to keep telling them to pay attention to the ball, and re-enforce that they can get hit if they don't pay attention. I got the same reaction as you when I was able to check the pictures later on that day. Thanks Appreciated your comments.

hnikesch,
Thanks you. You are right, because there is not too much space between the Catcher, Umpire and the fence, so I was against the fence, no much room to move.

mtnman,
Thanks for you comments. Every year I get back in time when I was yong, too meny moons ago, and remember when I was a little kid, but playing in a different kind of field. No grass, and a lot of rocks on the field, so you better be prepared for some scratchs and bruces. the nice part of it it was the love for the game.

mtngal,
Thanks, I also love the third one. Thats my SOON!. Sorry I got carry away, but That day, it was his day. Pitching, catching and Batting, the only problem was that, I have to live the game early, and I couldn’t take any picture of him hitting the ball.

Thanks to all for your comments, really appreciated.

Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Autofocus
http://razzi.me/zuken
Zuken is offline   Reply With Quote