Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 1, 2011, 11:20 AM   #1

Default Saved $101 More On My K5

Just looked at B/H Photo, and saw the K5 kit I bought which is coming today, for $101.00 less than I paid. They are crediting my card. If anyone's interested, it now goes for $1349.95 with the 18-55mm kit lens.
tony3dd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 1, 2011, 12:35 PM   #2

Found out Adorama was selling the same kit for $1349.95 with and 8 gig card, sling case, and spare battery. B/H matched it!
Old Sep 1, 2011, 2:07 PM   #3

Isn't it nice to buy from an honorable company like B&H? I've always had excellent service from them.

So has the camera arrived yet? I don't suppose you had an extra battery from the K7, do you? I knew I didn't want to wait for the battery to charge, so as soon as I walked out of the store with my new K5, I popped in the K7's battery and started shooting. I couldn't have stood the suspense of waiting for the battery to charge.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2011, 2:29 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngal View Post
Isn't it nice to buy from an honorable company like B&H? I've always had excellent service from them.

So has the camera arrived yet? I don't suppose you had an extra battery from the K7, do you? I knew I didn't want to wait for the battery to charge, so as soon as I walked out of the store with my new K5, I popped in the K7's battery and started shooting. I couldn't have stood the suspense of waiting for the battery to charge.
Yes, I do have a spare battery from the K7. Got word from my buyer he received my K7, and all is ok. I'm just waiting here for my K5. Should be here in a couple hours. Do you think I should update the firmware or wait a while? Wonder if B/H would take it back if something were wrong and it had updated firmware?

Last edited by tony3dd; Sep 1, 2011 at 7:57 PM.
Old Sep 3, 2011, 3:27 PM   #5

Oh, I'm glad to see your purchase was at the new price. I'd seen you had bought one this week, but didn't realize you got it at the new lower price. Glad to hear that.

Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote