Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Apr 2, 2012, 7:44 PM   #11

Ozzie_Traveller - 600mm should be plenty. I carried a Tamron 18-250 on a K-7 Body and a Sigma 150-500 on a K-5. I found that I stitched a lot of panoramas together as the scenery was so expansive. I had a Sigma 10-20 with me but only user it a couple of times.

Keven - Stay tuned lots more to come. I am glad you are enjoying them. Not being on a photo safari all of the pictures are grab shots. Not any time to plan or think about what you are doing.

Lou
Keltech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 1:37 PM   #12

Lou, I really love your photos. Only problem is they give me Africa fever, I just want to quit working and go there right now! If there wasn't this thing... money they call it.

But waiting for the huge lottery prize, I'm very pleased with looking at your pictures. As Keven says keep them coming!

Kjell
bilybianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 2:31 PM   #13

Thanks Kjell, As we tell our children you have the rest of your life to look forward to such a trip. This is the rest of our lives.

Lou
Keltech is offline   Reply With Quote