Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 25, 2012, 5:05 AM   #1

Default very sick need your ides/advice

if you can please visit me a visit on my new website at

http://www.caringbridge.org/

to find my site type in bowenphelps as one word in the field that alos you to find a particular site.

I HAVE VERY LOW ENERGY AND WANT TO STAY CREATIVE. NEED YOUR IDEAS AROUND HOW TO USE PICTURES I HAVE TAKEN AND THOSE I WANT TO TAKE TO KEEP ME FEELING CREATIVE.

IF YOU WOULD BE kind enough please post your ideas on the caringbridge instead of here. For my energy sake I realy want one place to go to get the ideas of getting art into my life agian.

thanks in advance.

Last edited by Bowenp; Aug 25, 2012 at 5:08 AM.
Bowenp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 26, 2012, 5:13 PM   #2

G'day BP

Sorry to hear about you being ill at the moment
Started to log into your page but got blocked with all sorts of requests for my email details. Then I was asked to create an account to go further. Sorry mate but I don't create accounts + passwords + other details unless I need to

If you have a means of getting 'us public' where you want us to go without the complications, please try again

Regards, Phil
Ozzie_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2012, 11:52 PM   #3

I signed up at Caring Bridge a number of years ago when an internet friend of mine was battling melanoma. They never bothered me with unnecessary spam or anything, and I had forgotten all about it until I saw Bowen's post here. My account/access was still active (though I had to guess what my password might have been). It's a good site, just wish Bowen wasn't in the position of needing to use it.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2012, 11:13 AM   #4

This may be improper for me to do, but I just wanted to let everyone here know that Bowen is starting a very intensive treatment on Tuesday. Even with everything I have been through, what he has to do would have me petrified. I know some of you don't feel comfortable going to his webpages. As Harriet said above, Caring Bridge is a very good site. They will not harrass you. It is just a place for those with medical issues to post journal entries about what they are dealing with and for those who care to send messages to them. I used it when I was going through all my surgeries and treatments. It was my place to go for peace when I was able to get on the computer.

I'm not saying you have to go visit his pages. Just if you are into this sort of thing, please include him in your thoughts and prayers in these coming weeks. He and his family have been up against a lot and need all the thoughts, good vibes and prayers that anyone can send their way.

Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote