Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 10, 2013, 8:49 PM   #11
Senior Member
mole's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,522

MtnMan - You are quite right. Those "warts" on our native Toads are actually poison glands. Not poison to touch, but mildly poisonous to consume. Some dogs are slow learners though - one of mine keeps trying to catch them, even after gagging and spitting them out!

Patty - Thanks! We are certainly blessed with natural diversity in East Tennessee. And this wet year has been a great one for very varied mushrooms.
mole is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 PM.