Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Feb 2, 2016, 9:09 PM   #11

Gary - Thanks so much! That redhead is still hanging around here - you need to come visit. They are fairly common in some of our Tennessee State Parks - have seen several at Cumberland Mountain and Henry Horton for example. Perhaps you should plan a road trip!!

Conor - Thanks! He sure was posing nicely!

MacBook - So glad you enjoyed these. Will be glad to take you to him if you come up to visit sometime soon...
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2016, 4:21 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole View Post
Gary - Thanks so much! That redhead is still hanging around here - you need to come visit. They are fairly common in some of our Tennessee State Parks - have seen several at Cumberland Mountain and Henry Horton for example. Perhaps you should plan a road trip!!

Conor - Thanks! He sure was posing nicely!

MacBook - So glad you enjoyed these. Will be glad to take you to him if you come up to visit sometime soon...
mole - I wish I could visit, but it could be some time before I can get up there. Is the redhead a year-round visitor?
MacBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2016, 6:46 PM   #13

Very nice series Mole, the redhead is also new to me

...It is better to burn a roll of film than curse the darkness. Equip. K30, Q7, DAL 55-300, DA 35 f2.4, DA 50 f1.8 DA 18-135, SMC-M 28 f3.5, SMC M 50 f1.4, Canon P&S S100 w/CHDK Beta, Panasonic DMC-GM5, Flickr:
hnikesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2016, 11:02 AM   #14

Really lovely shot Mole!
Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2016, 7:41 PM   #15

MacBook - This one is still here, but it's the only one we've seen in the park for some time. They are much more abundant at some of our Middle Tennessee State Parks.

Hans - Glad you enjoyed seeing him!

Ned - Thanks for your kind words. It's GREAT to see you posting again. My family and I have been praying for your health for some time - sure do hope and pray that things are doing much better for you.
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2016, 11:25 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole View Post

Ned - Thanks for your kind words. It's GREAT to see you posting again. My family and I have been praying for your health for some time - sure do hope and pray that things are doing much better for you.
Many, many kind thanks for prayers! I am getting along quite well. Thanks. Hope all is well with you. All the best. Ned
Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote