Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Apr 7, 2005, 8:46 PM   #1
KSV

Ted's have *istDS kit for sale for $1199.00, although silver only
KSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 7, 2005, 9:08 PM   #2

I hate Teds staff, interesting though, Ted's are normally high priced, I would say Camer Action House and JB Hi-Fi will have it cheaper soon.. I will have to look into it
joele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2005, 9:22 PM   #3
KSV

Funny. I dislike Camera Action. Teds usually not cheap, but you always can negotiate - I get my *istDS from them for $1299 before X-mas, and it was cheapest available
KSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2005, 7:37 PM   #4

I received a E-mail from Ritz camera the beginning of April, '05. $899 with DS lens. I checked Cameta Camera, NY and they had a E-bay kit for the same price with a 60X -512M card, 4 NMHi batteries and charger, a case and other typical stuff for $899. $15 for shipping, came in 3 days. I got a Mack 4 year warranty for $75 too (3 yrs. after Pentax warranty).

I waited for the price drop and it came. I don't like some of the features but only camera that worked with K-mounts. Would like it to show correct SS in viewfinder with standard K lenses like most program cameras do. With all the electronics inside they should be able to do that.
mbutkus is offline   Reply With Quote