Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jul 4, 2005, 10:45 PM   #21

Nope, Macgyver.
errno_gmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2005, 6:39 AM   #22

sajdahgraphics wrote:
Quote:
great! a combination of my two most hated things. macro and bugs.

lol j/k good stuff guys. robar is what...inspector gadget?
give me a break.. i just hate paying for things i can make. at least i post them and some have gotten results that have far exceded their expectations. this thread is proof. lol

EG, great shots !!! and what did it cost you??? i've got a 24 LCD light in the making and am talking to someone in hongkong about some others with a wider field of view. time will tell..
Old Jul 5, 2005, 6:47 AM   #23

It cost me about $5 for the araldite to epoxy them together. BTW - I finished my light, yeh, you were right. It defintly needs more LEDS - at least i made it so its easily dismantled to replace and add LEDS. Ill do it when i get back from holidays though.
Old Jul 5, 2005, 7:06 AM   #24

errno_gmm wrote:
Quote:
It cost me about $5 for the araldite to epoxy them together. BTW - I finished my light, yeh, you were right. It defintly needs more LEDS - at least i made it so its easily dismantled to replace and add LEDS. Ill do it when i get back from holidays though.
how about posting some pix of it before the dismantle. this was my first electronics project and i'd like to see if i can do better. i'm interest in how you built it so it's easy to disassemble. i'll let you know how my talks go with the guy in hong kong. he's got 10mm, 80,000mcd LEDs but the viewing range is only 15degrees.
Old Jul 5, 2005, 9:58 AM   #25

Oh.. wow! Let me know the price maybe you can pick some up for me!

I have the shots of it in progress - i did kill one led by keeping the heat on it too long though. Ill post them tomorow at some stage - ill tack it on the thread i made before.