Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old May 19, 2006, 12:20 AM   #1

i notice something in the right corner of this pic.what is it? i know i clean the lens.
Attached Images

Andre_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 19, 2006, 1:23 PM   #2

Thesemicircular window above the entrance door is probably throwing light below the door.
Catbells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2006, 7:17 PM   #3

Not sure what you are looking at - the right corner has a busy carpet, so if there's something there I don't notice it. Is there a light source of some sort on the left, out of camera view? I wondered if it were something like a TV or such, because it looks like the bluish light is reflected on the door opposite. As I was looking intently at your photo, I noticed that I have some dust on my monitor (it didn't move when I scrolled the page) (giggle, giggle - says I who is always having to clean my monitor or my glasses or ...).

Wait - I just took a second look - the color of the door lookslike it might be slightlymottled, is that what you are talking about?
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2006, 9:12 PM   #4

i was thinking it was light that showing like a puddle or something shinning off of something.
Andre_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2006, 9:17 PM   #5

if you are talking about the blue cast on the door then to me it looks like lense flare..