Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jul 2, 2006, 3:59 PM   #11

Gee, I've been thinging about popping for a second body as a back-up to my DS. I may pull the trigger tonight.
Rickst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2006, 4:26 PM   #12

Decided I would be nuts not to pick-up a backup for my DS for only $312 after rebate. Buydig even has free shipping (8 to 10 business days).
Rickst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2006, 7:18 PM   #13

I wouldn't be surprised if the DL comes double boxed - that's the way my DS was packaged when I got it in January at Costco. Sure sounds like a good deal (unless you are interested in upgrading to the K100D).
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2006, 7:22 PM   #14

mtngal wrote:
Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if the DL comes double boxed - that's the way my DS was packaged when I got it in January at Costco. Sure sounds like a good deal (unless you are interested in upgrading to the K100D).
Can you check if yours was double box and the camera body was in its own box does it havea UPC code on it OR ONLY the outside box??

trido
trido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2006, 7:35 PM   #15

As I recall, there were separate labels on the camera box and the lens box (the serial number labelsare on them, not the outer box). I'm not home at the moment (spending the weekend in Vegas) so I can't actually look at the boxes.

The funny thing is that I bought my DS at Costco. As soon as I got in the car, I opened the box and took out the instruction manual (wanted to read it first), but the whole book was in Spanish! I panicked, went back in to exchange it for one with an English book. They found the same thing in the other one, but then opened the box with the camera. The English book was packed in that box, not the outer one.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote