Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 5, 2006, 2:19 PM   #11

Hi roy,

that's cool. I don't doubt that you're a good ebayer.

As for myself, I would bar potential customers if I had reason to believe they might cause me potential aggravation down the road. Mind you, I probably banned some that would not have given me trouble, but I really want to avoid conflict on ebay. Despite the high number of transactions, I was never a professional seller, I've just been on ebay forever, and I buy (and sell) all kinds of things there.
thebac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2006, 11:12 PM   #12

I was looking at a mirror lens from UK, shipping £30.00. Now that is alot of postage.:shock::shock:

I bought a set of Macro tubes on eBay the other month, and they still haven't arrived. I emailed the seller three weeks ago to ask for an approx arrival date, because I had an eBay splurge and bought about 4 things on the one day from different buyers (all from US and Canada).

Everything arrived except the ext tubes He said it would take up to a month, that month was up almost 2 weeks ago.

I have been lucky on eBay and never had anything not arrive or arrive damaged. So do I email the seller again or use the "Item not recieved" button in the "My eBay" section??

Crash
Peacekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2006, 3:49 AM   #13

I'd use item not arrived, in 6 weeks anything should arrive from anywhere. Shipping from china to uk is up to 2 weeks. unless you live in monastery high in Nepal mountains
gfurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2006, 5:43 AM   #14

i'd warn him first. how many feedbacks does he have??
Old Aug 6, 2006, 8:51 AM   #15

6689 feedbacks with 99.9%
Peacekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote