Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 9, 2006, 8:56 AM   #21

if you go to the delkin website and use their search feature to 'find the right cover for your camera' you'll find a screen-only cover for the DL for $24.99 on their website.
milrodpxpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2006, 10:57 PM   #22

Hey just because you have a loose eyepiece, there are so many response and alternative suggestions some of which were really unexpected.
Well you have quite a few choice.

Daniel

Illuminati wrote:
Quote:
After returning from a shoot today, I noticed that my DL is missing the rubber eyepiece surround. I looked all over, and can't locate it. Does anyone know where I can purchase replacement surrounds?
danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2006, 7:25 AM   #23

Location: Hebron, Kentucky (northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati):KCVG

The links shown on this thread as well as what is listed at Delkin's website refers to this item for the DS. Does anyone know if it will fit the DL in he same way that it does the DS? Jay
Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2006, 9:41 AM   #24

jelpee wrote:
Quote:
The links shown on this thread as well as what is listed at Delkin's website refers to this item for the DS. Does anyone know if it will fit the DL in he same way that it does the DS? Jay
They have a couple of different models that fit the DL. At the bottom of this page they list the pro version for the DL. Then they also have a universal version that covers the LCD only. You can find that one by using their search feature (thanks to milrodpxpx for pointing that out).
Rufus T Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2007, 4:25 PM   #25

Scott, your message is old and the photo of the Canon eyecup on a Pentax DS is no longer available on Flickr. Can you email it to me at [email protected] so I can see how it looks because I need to replace my lost eyecup on my Pentax ist DL. Thanks, Lou
louparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2007, 8:46 PM   #26

About 10 days ago I bought a eyepiece loupe manifier from B&H-it is a 1.2x. The insructions states it fits all Pentax Dslr's. Very easyto install-price was $34.95 + UPS. Not cheap but it really works with my eyes-makes everything really clear.

Model O-ME53 by Pentax-just search on B&H
DMJJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2007, 9:18 PM   #27

Thanks, DMJJR. I've had this item in my wish list on b&h for months, but wasn't sure it would do what I needed. Sounds like it will. Maybe I can see better what I'm capturing before I push the button now.:-)

I'm going off to order it (and a few other things) now.
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2007, 8:31 AM   #28

Forgot to add this to the first reply-sorry
Attached Images

DMJJR is offline   Reply With Quote