Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 17, 2006, 4:41 PM   #1

i purchased one of these. it's a great price if you need one. they're great for panoramas..
HERE

roy
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 17, 2006, 4:46 PM   #2

Looks very functional, I have three of them built into my tripod and I use them all the time.

Tom
ennacac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2006, 4:56 PM   #3

i too have one in the tripod and another on the head. theyare bothoff.. haven't seen you around tom. you doing ok??

roy
Old Aug 17, 2006, 8:46 PM   #4

Roy,

I have been on vacation and the wife doesn't like me spending too much time in line when we should be having fun instead.

Have been working on the lake cottage fixing it up for a possible sale, but now that it is looking good again, it may not be up for sale after all.

Went to Macanac Island for a few days, then off to Vegas next week and then finally back home to try to make enough cash to pay for the vacation and a K1D if it ever comes out and has what I need.

I am taking the DS to Vegas, so I will have some shots to share after than, but the island trip was all about bicycle riding and the DS is too big to keep with me on the bike.

Tom
ennacac is offline   Reply With Quote