Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 25, 2006, 4:47 PM   #11

Attached Images

Old Aug 25, 2006, 5:57 PM   #12

Aaawww, I could just kiss the one in your hand! Can almost smell the "puppy smell" if you know what I mean and hear the little noises they make when they are that young, oh if only if only!

Alison
alibunnylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2006, 6:11 PM   #13

alibunnylady wrote:
Quote:
Can almost smell the "puppy smell" if you know what I mean Alison
yeah, i know.

roy
Old Aug 25, 2006, 11:32 PM   #14

Has anyone else noticed that for a guy who doesn't want to deal with 6 tiny little bundles of fur, you are sure taking a whole bunch of pictures... Seriously, I do know that it must be hard to suddenly have to deal with pups that young when you have so many dogs that you deal with. It's just that they are SO darn CUTE!
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:07 AM   #15

yes , they are very cute and at the moment no hassle.. now next week will be a completely different story.. everybody likes puppies!!!! and i've only taken 7 pix of them.. mom, is being very protective. don't even think about sticking your finger in the crate, unless you want to lose it..

just noticed that you can't write b!tch in a post.. i'll change it.. notice tho that when talking about the mom i used it but when describing her actions i did not.. b!tch is just a word used prolifically when you are talking about one..

roy
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:25 AM   #16

like i said-- we always abort when we can.. but, here's a pic of the last time we had pups. fotunately she only had 2.. chichi x-rayed out as having 5 but ended up with an extra.. bless modern technology ...
Attached Images

Old Aug 26, 2006, 4:28 PM   #17

Hahaha, those two from the last lot of pups are too darn cute for words, look at those lovely pink tongues and white toothy peggies. Hehehe.

Alison
alibunnylady is offline   Reply With Quote