Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Pentax

Old Apr 27, 2007, 4:18 PM   #1

Well, I too have the infamous A90 error code on my Optio S4. I'm looking for someone that might be able to forward the firmware to me because from what I've been reading, this seems to be the problem. I think what I'm looking for is the fwdc114p.bin or the fwdc124p.bin files.

There seems to be quite a few of us here that are looking for the S4firmware. If anyone has it, I'd be grateful if you could forward it to me at [email protected]

I'll make this available on my website if I receive the file so that others can download.

Someone please help !!!

ltrmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 8, 2007, 6:06 PM   #2

ltrmoore wrote:
Quote:
Well, I too have the infamous A90 error code on my Optio S4. I'm looking for someone that might be able to forward the firmware to me because from what I've been reading, this seems to be the problem. I think what I'm looking for is the fwdc114p.bin or the fwdc124p.bin files.

There seems to be quite a few of us here that are looking for the S4firmware. If anyone has it, I'd be grateful if you could forward it to me at [email protected]

I'll make this available on my website if I receive the file so that others can download.

Someone please help !!!

The file fwdc124p.bin is available for extraction through download from Pentax (for the s4i) as v1.01 at: http://www.pentax.co.jp/english/supp...d_digital.html

There is nothing listed for the s4. Contact customer service by email to inquire if it will work on the s4.
penolta is offline   Reply With Quote