Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Pentax

Old Feb 24, 2005, 6:56 PM   #11

I RECENTLY MADE A FORUM IN STEVE FORUMS UNDER MISCELLANOUS "NEW TECHNOLOGY"

FOR "3D COMPANIES" AKA: CLIK3D COMPLAINTS....PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR

THOUGHTS....

THANKYOU
master3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2005, 12:53 PM   #12

I just filed a complaint with the BBB about Clik 3D, and, I urge everyone else to do the same.Just talking amoung ourselves will not change anything, and the complaint only took 3 minutes, online. I've been waiting for my WEDDING film for a year and a half, no getting through to them. they really are the worst.
pixpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2005, 5:44 PM   #13

Well, I'll resurrect this thread to say that Clik 3D took my money and film and I have yet to see any result in over 1.5 years. I've tried emailing and calling, but like everyone else, there has been no communication.

I've lodged a complaint with the BBB and I'm also going to investigate what it takes to file a class-action lawsuit. I knoww it sounds a little over the top for one roll of film, but after reading everyone's posts here, it seems there are enough people here to make a class-action lawsuit against Clik 3D rather compelling.

I'll post more when I have the chance.

(cross-posted to other threads)
ranum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2005, 1:17 PM   #14

:blah:I just talked to Hirsh Kwinter. Same old song and dance. I think we ought to go up to Toronto and kick his ass. I'm serious. I live in Cleveland... it's a moderate car ride. Add me to any legal/criminal complaint.
mooshhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2005, 3:54 PM   #15

I agree.....i can't believe he's still in business.

I rather see the business close due to poor managing than hurting him physically.
Old Dec 30, 2005, 10:50 PM   #16

I also have been waiting for 1 1/2 years for film I sent to Clik3d. They took my money all right and have never replied to my numerous inquiries by email and phone. I also lodged a complaint with the Better Bus Bureau. Does anyone know what it would take to get a class action suit filed? I thought I was the only one this company had scammed!!!
jenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 11:35 PM   #17

No my friend you are not...i had wasted over 9 months after i sent several rolls and they kept lying and decieving me saying "its in the lab about to be processed"...the President Mr. Hirsh Winter kept telling me he would take of it, but never kept his word. His phone # was in Canada and i must have had to call him dozens of time, just to see what the heck he was doing!

To make a long story short, after 9 months, i finally got back my originals rolls back (not any developed prints!~#4$%!!!), a refund from Canada (that cost me $20 for Candian currency plus another $20 from my bank just to get my friggin cash back)!!!

And if this isn't bad enough, i had nearly a FRIGGING $150phone billfor just the numerous calls i had to make to him in Canada. ALL THIS AND NO DAMN PRINTS!!!!

THE 3 MOST MOST IMPORTANT THINGS FOR A GOOD BUSINESS...

1. Communication

2. Reputation

3. (and most important)...CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!!!!

ps. it would be better to complain about clik3d on the miscellanous "new technology"forum instead of the Pentax camera forum because personally i think Pentax cameras are cool!

Old Mar 25, 2008, 11:11 PM   #18

I have a 3.1mp optio with 3D

Ionce you learn how to use it it works fine, kinda cool

I dont use the plastic glasses, I use a turn of the century stereo scope

you can get them on Ebay, about $15

the kind your great grandmother had,to see black and wite pictures with

its better if you put the camera on a solid base or a tripod

set to 3D and take the picture, the viewer will show a split screen.

move the camera over to the right about 4 inches or so, and look in the right half of the viewer, youll have to line up a ghost,of the picture and line up the lines, with a little practice it gets to work , print it out and trim to fit in the stereo viewer, Bingo

musketman
Musketman is offline   Reply With Quote