Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Pentax

Old Feb 18, 2005, 3:12 PM   #1

:evil:Clik 3d used to be a good company...you could actually talk to someone one, you could ask a question and get a quick response on their site, they had a staff that knew what they were doing and actually seem to care about customer service...

THAT WAS OVER A YEAR AGO! NOW.......

1. NO ONE AT "CLIK 3D" ANSWERS THE PHONE!

2. THEIR SITE HAS AT LEAST 10 SERIOUS MISTAKES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN UPTODATE

FOR OVER 8 MONTHS!

3. THE OLD STAFF WAS FIRED BUT THE NEW STAFF HASN'T GOTTEN PROPER TRAINING...THEY MISPLACE, AND/OR LOSE FOR SEVERAL WEEKS CUSTOMERS ORDERS!

4. THEY NEVER COMMUNICATE OR SEEM TO CARE TO GIVE AN UPDATE ON ORDERS THAT HAVE BEEN 4-6 MONTHS LATE!

5. THEY DON'T KNOW THE 3 RULES OF THUMB FOR A GOOD BUSINESS!

A. COMMUNICATION

B. REPUTATION

C. CUSTOMER SERVICE
master3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 11, 2005, 5:51 PM   #2

I recently reported Clik 3D to the Better Business Bureau regading film i sent to them, WITH A CHECK, in Sept. of 2004.
They did not respond. Nor have they responded to my Emails. Nor do they answer the phone. Nor, obviously, have they processed my film. I've never dealt with a company this deceptive and irresponsible before. They are not a bad company - they are simply thieves. The Better Business Bureau says that my only recourse now is to sue them... All i can adivse is that if you have 3D film do NOT send it to this shockingly dishonest company.
igrumpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2005, 7:18 PM   #3

:sad:I honestly don't know how they can still be in business with their poor lack of customer relations...if only another better business would buy them out!
master3d is offline   Reply With Quote