Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 22, 2009, 5:36 PM   #1
Junior Member
Dinomite's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London, ON
Posts: 13
Default Help?

Can anyone tell me the technique name of how you would get pastel colors on a selected area of a photo using PS like Anne Geddies photos? I want to look it up and learn how to do this...
Dinomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:28 PM.