Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 20, 2006, 1:37 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

aladyforty wrote:
Quote:
Im keeping the kit just for the wide angle, I dont use it much. Thinking of the 50mm 1.8 for lowlight shots. Really want a 100mm macro to go with my other lenses. The one I really would like is the canon 28-300 usm L. But I dont have several thosuand dollars to spend LOL

yea me too, i mainly want the f1.8 for its brightness and i guess the shallow dof an be used for some creative stuff too.
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2006, 2:16 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 267
Default



Very good photography Kenmck15. You too Lady40.

Kenmck15, do you mind if I take a rest in your evening chair? You know, the one on the left.
Andrew Waters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2006, 6:04 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

Andrew Waters wrote:
Quote:

Very good photography Kenmck15. You too Lady40.

Kenmck15, do you mind if I take a rest in your evening chair? You know, the one on the left.
thanks mate

yes you sure can, that sanaisali beach in fiji

ken
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:05 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 267
Default

How did I get those yellow rectangles in there?
Andrew Waters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2006, 11:17 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 242
Default

Ken -I came to this partya little late (I've been traveling and am in New York for a couple of weeks) but just wanted to chime in and say great job! It's great to see your progress and you seem to be adapting to the 350D very well. I also learned something from your skin smoothing tutorial! Keep posting!

Peter
24Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2006, 6:16 AM   #36
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

24Peter wrote:
Quote:
Ken -I came to this partya little late (I've been traveling and am in New York for a couple of weeks) but just wanted to chime in and say great job! It's great to see your progress and you seem to be adapting to the 350D very well. I also learned something from your skin smoothing tutorial! Keep posting!

Peter

Hi Peter

So did you get any shots while you were in new york

business or pleasure???



thanks mate, yea i had a play with the 350 today. i still have alot of fz30 habits i need to get out of so im trying.

thanks for the comments mate

good to have you back

ken
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2006, 10:44 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 242
Default

kenmck15 wrote:
Quote:
24Peter wrote:
Quote:
Ken -I came to this partya little late (I've been traveling and am in New York for a couple of weeks) but just wanted to chime in and say great job! It's great to see your progress and you seem to be adapting to the 350D very well. I also learned something from your skin smoothing tutorial! Keep posting!

Peter

Hi Peter

So did you get any shots while you were in new york

business or pleasure???
Visiting family for a couple of weeks. So far I've taken about 600 photos, so does that count? :idea:
24Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2006, 4:26 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

24Peter wrote:
Quote:
kenmck15 wrote:
Quote:
24Peter wrote:
Quote:
Ken -I came to this partya little late (I've been traveling and am in New York for a couple of weeks) but just wanted to chime in and say great job! It's great to see your progress and you seem to be adapting to the 350D very well. I also learned something from your skin smoothing tutorial! Keep posting!

Peter

Hi Peter

So did you get any shots while you were in new york

business or pleasure???
Visiting family for a couple of weeks. So far I've taken about 600 photos, so does that count? :idea:

ahh sorry for my late reply

600 photos, well come on mate, where are they>???

ken
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:51 PM.