Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Jun 7, 2003, 2:15 AM   #1

Default *******

Sponsored Links
Old Jun 7, 2003, 2:32 AM   #2

Nice shots. With a risk of sounding too clever - I think you should work a little with the shadows on the background (she's very close tothe background) and try gaining some details in the darks areas. Her hair seems somehow "dead" and flat...get my point ? But I must say, these girls you shoot - you seems to make them relax and get the best out of them. Nice job.
Klaus DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2003, 9:45 AM   #3

honestly?

This is getting really boring, the photos are probably excellent at what they are supposed to do (whatever that is), and I am sure you are an excellent photographer, but the pictures are somewhat to commercial to be interesting when the forum gets flooded with them.
LCohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2003, 10:45 AM   #4

and they arent naked enough

:lol:
davebaird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2003, 2:06 PM   #5

What?! Are you gay or what? Beth is very photogenic. How can you get bore with her pics? And Kalypso did an excellent with the one pic that I got a chance to check out. Didn't get to see the other pics before they got deleted. Darn!!!
ichamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2003, 9:51 PM   #6

Default No problem...

Being an amature shooter that only shoots for fun & to get better, I find it strange that folks would object to my shooting models instead of my kids (even though I do both). I work hard at producing interesting and pleasing (non commercial) images and I am amazed at the mentality of those that think cameras are for nothing more than snapshots.

If anyone is interested in seeing more of my work, you are welcome to go to my site at: http://www.photo-digitaldesigns.com

My OMP place at: http://www.onemodelplace.com/photogr...cfm?P_ID=19075

Or my Photo.net page at: http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=122161

Cause you won't see it here again....
Old Jun 8, 2003, 2:18 AM   #7

Kalypso!

Posting in a discussionforum always will produce lots of different opinions and that's the fun of it! If someone doesn't like your shots - well fine with them. But don't run because of that...

I think your shots are just great, but you must give room for some opinions not similar to your own - that the way it works.

You do a fine job and it's great with some girlsshots now and then...keep up posting and learn from the critique instead of getting dissapointed!

regards
Klaus
Klaus DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2003, 5:00 AM   #8

Default Belive it or not...

I actually get all the feedback I want from other sites that specailize in photography techniques & composition! I was excited to show what I had learned to do with a digital camera until I came here. Anyone interested in seeing what I do is welcome to visit my site & other than that, I'm not wasting my time & effort on this forum any more!
Old Jun 8, 2003, 5:09 AM   #9

My intention was never to be disrespectful or anything like that. I have complimented your pictures earlier and you do a great job with them [pictures and models].
LCohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2003, 5:22 AM   #10

???
I loved them, why delete them if someone cries.....

Greetings,
Frank
Frank Doorhof is offline   Reply With Quote