Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Nov 21, 2006, 2:44 PM   #1

Hello, All:

(This may not be the right forum, but Ron seemed to get a kick out of the expressive belly dancer, so I thought I'd give him another look. If I need to move it somewhere else, just let me know.)

All of these need more work, but I'm not sure yet how I'm going to fix the blown backgrounds. More importantly, does anyone know of a simple way to match levels, color and luminosity across a series shot in the same light? I would like to post these on my website as a series. They all matched before I adjusted them in PS, but all needed levels adj. badly. Now although they look better, the skin tones do not match.

I think I read of a way to copy the same adjustment layers on several photos. but I can't remember where and I am going nuts trying to figure out how to do it on my own. If any one knows or has any other comments, they would be much apprectiated. Ria

Attached Images

RiaRia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 21, 2006, 6:20 PM   #2

I don't know if this will help, never tried it before, I have PS 5.0. I just clicked on an adjustment layer in one photo and dragged it to another photo. It worked!
philby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2006, 7:38 PM   #3

Thanks, Philby, for the tip. Could it really be that easy? If so, you have just saved me hours of work! I can't wait to try out your method. For some reason, the second picture didn't post so here it is. Both images were taken within seconds of each other.)

Cheers! Ria

Attached Images

RiaRia is offline   Reply With Quote