Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Nov 26, 2006, 2:00 PM   #1

Hi,

Since there are no new photos from me due to the changes that I'm trying to do in my improvising studio (I have bought another flash and preparing in the future to use two flashes mounted on camera and off camera with reflectors instead of constant light), here is one forgotten photo from the summer which appears to be very nice(that is my thought)........

Would be very glad to hear your opinions....

Rgds Zak

... AND ONE IN TWO CROPS.... NOT SURE WHICH ONE ???

ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 27, 2006, 12:50 AM   #2

Zak - the first one is nice (gold relfector or flash?). The second two, well 1) the pose and angleseems a little awkward - maybe trying standing above your subject next time 2) try to blur the background more by using a longer lens or lower (higher?) f-stop (more wide open). 135-200mm on your XT would blur the background nicely on those shots.
24Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2006, 2:11 PM   #3

24Peter wrote:
Quote:
Zak - the first one is nice (gold relfector or flash?). The second two, well 1) the pose and angleseems a little awkward - maybe trying standing above your subject next time 2) try to blur the background more by using a longer lens or lower (higher?) f-stop (more wide open). 135-200mm on your XT would blur the background nicely on those shots.
Thanks for reply.... mate,

For the first photo I've used a fill in with flash on camera mounted but with additional extension (something you suggested me once) which I mount over the flash and then bounce flash of that extensionthat is covered with gold surface...

I was using a prime 50mm 1.8 lens but with f4 so no blur background enough as should be.....when I use f2.2 for example have the focus problem and some hptos become blured...PRACTICE AND PRACTICE...

Rgds Zak

ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote