Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Feb 21, 2007, 2:56 PM   #1

My wife and Imet up withour family in Chinatown for New Years this past Sunday. Man, it was crowded! :O I haven't been in Chinatown for New Years since I was kid. I forgot how crowded it gets. Though it would bea good idea to grab my camera and shoot some pics. I ended up taking over 200 pics :G I used my Canon 28-70mm and 70-200mmL lenses. The 200mm came our for only a few shots. If I were taller I would of used it more It was hard for me to see over the crowds Most of my lion dance pics were taken with one hand with the camera over my head crossing myfingers the shot came out. Seemed like every other person in the crowd owned a DSLR I felt very comfortable walking around with my camera out :-) Think I saw a guy with a canon 300mm lens, 57th pic. Man, thatis one LARGE lens! Let me stop typing and show you my pics :-) I narrowed it down to 138 pics...

http://fototime.com/inv/3C7A5CAFBC7A813

Thanks for looking!

Chris

cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 21, 2007, 3:00 PM   #2

Sorry for the triple post. Please delete the other two. Thanks!

Chris
cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2007, 9:54 AM   #3

Hi cmoy, Show mercy to us.ours net canection is so slow that I would be seeing your this year picture on next chinese new year.Do not press for 138 pic. I could see only one which is not bad.Still "Qung-se-fakhxi"
mcliu is offline   Reply With Quote