Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Mar 4, 2007, 9:21 AM   #1

Hi...well I did my first newborn shoot. The baby came 2 weeks early! I'm pretty happy with the results. C&C welcome.

Thanks for looking,

Angela

Something new I tried. I'll need to line things up better.

afayec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 4, 2007, 10:03 AM   #2

hi afayec,#1 &#5 are the best
mcliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2007, 9:10 PM   #3

Really like #5. The composition is perfect. It looks the most professional of the bunch. The background is a bit distracting in the others, the color is odd, it has wrinkles and the subjects seem too close to it.

I'd recommend the parents wear neutrals next time...either black or white. the red looks like an accident, and makes the baby look jaundiced in comparison.

On the tryptic I'd swap #3 and #2 position, to even things out a bit better. Nice job though, like the script.
urbanaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2007, 10:59 AM   #4

urbanaries wrote:
Quote:
Really like #5. The composition is perfect. It looks the most professional of the bunch. The background is a bit distracting in the others, the color is odd, it has wrinkles and the subjects seem too close to it.

I'd recommend the parents wear neutrals next time...either black or white. the red looks like an accident, and makes the baby look jaundiced in comparison.

On the tryptic I'd swap #3 and #2 position, to even things out a bit better. Nice job though, like the script.
Thanks for the feedback. This is exactly the type I need. I'm just beginning and trying to learn some of the do's and don'ts.

I'll edit the backgrounds that have the odd color and wrinkles pp. The wrinkles were due to the fact that the material was draped over the fathers chest b/c of his red shirt. Thanks for the tip about neutrals. I'll definately suggest them.

Can't wait to see more of your work.

Angela
afayec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2007, 11:00 PM   #5

Cute
matthew2000tx is offline   Reply With Quote