Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Mar 29, 2007, 3:37 PM   #1
Administrator

Here is one of my favorite series of shots from a fashion show a couple of weeks ago. These were taken without a flash (all room lights turned off except for the lights setup for the runway) using a Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D at ISO 1600, 1/160 second, f/2.8 with a Minolta 28mm f/2 AF lens. These haven't been Post Processed. I've got lots more with and without flash using a variety of lenses on the 5D and film bodies. But, I liked this walking sequence with the 28mm f/2.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 29, 2007, 6:13 PM   #2
Administrator

Here's a "walking" shot I liked more than most from the same Fashion Show, taken while sitting at a table in front of the runway.

I haven't messed with the film much yet. But, here's a quick scan of one of the prints using a flat bed scanner.

This was using Fuji Superia Xtra 1600. I'm not sure about the lens for this shot. It was either a Minolta 100mm f/2, Minolta 135mm f/2.8 or Tamron 35-105mm f/2.8. lol I kept the longer lenses on film for the most part (mostly using the Maxxum 5D with a 28mm f/2 to catch some full length shots of the runway walks).

Attached Images

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote