Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old May 10, 2007, 11:18 PM   #1

Well, I finally finished my website about2 weeks ago and booked 5 jobs ! I've been busy the past few days taking photos of my first few paying clients (yay). I'm so excited! I'm hoping this will be enough to pay for an AB800. Anyhoo...C&C please. I need it, I'm just starting out and really need the help/pointers/etc.

Thanks

Angela

afayec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 12, 2007, 9:46 AM   #2

One more

Old May 15, 2007, 11:00 AM   #3

I think these are great, i really love the first shot. The baby is beautiful too
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2007, 8:08 PM   #4

Very nice pictures of a cute little baby girl. What kind of lights do you use?All I have is an AB400 to work with. Howdid youcome to a price list? I have got to stop doing pictures for free butdon't have any idea how much to charge people. I'm curious to see your website as well.

~Debbie
gilbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2007, 1:02 PM   #5

gilbill wrote:
Quote:
Very nice pictures of a cute little baby girl. What kind of lights do you use?All I have is an AB400 to work with. Howdid youcome to a price list? I have got to stop doing pictures for free butdon't have any idea how much to charge people. I'm curious to see your website as well.

~Debbie
Hi Debbie,

Thanks. I'm just using a hodgepodge of hotlights and just purchased an SB600. For these shots I used one 200 Watt hotlight with black/silver umbrellacamera left and the SB600 shot through a translucent umbrella camera right. I finised up a website for a client and as soon as he pays me I'll be purchasing an AB800.

Feel free to check out my site http://www.dezinepoint.com and I would love some C&C on it if you have any. I came up with prices based on about 20 photographers in Michigan. I used the lower end pricing since I'm just starting out.

Thanks

Angela

Old May 16, 2007, 1:02 PM   #6

aladyforty wrote:
Quote:
I think these are great, i really love the first shot. The baby is beautiful too
Thanks! I'm always watching for you to post more of your work.