Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 19, 2007, 11:21 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
meanstreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,234
Default

[align=center]Dancers and their shadows[/align]
[align=center][/align]

meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 20, 2007, 9:51 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
airbrushjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 747
Default

i really like this!! nice work!

the only nitpick, if you would have cropped straight! but great shot!
airbrushjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2007, 8:45 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,306
Default

Imaginative work .Thanks for sharing
mcliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2007, 8:13 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
flippedgazelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 930
Default

Pretty cool. This would be interesting to play with in terms of different rotation angles.
flippedgazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2007, 3:35 AM   #5
Super Moderator
 
Mark1616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,397
Default

I like the shot even though the faces can't be seen. I would say there is too much dead space around the dancers and their shadows and think you get a better balance by cropping in both sides, the top and bottom.

Hope you don't mind but here is a suggested crop.

Nice work btw and would love to see more examples if you have them.

Mark
Attached Images
 
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2007, 2:26 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
meanstreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,234
Default

airbrushjohn wrote:
Quote:
i really like this!! nice work!

the only nitpick, if you would have cropped straight! but great shot!
Thanks, I really didn't do much with in terms of post processing.
meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2007, 2:29 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
meanstreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,234
Default

mcliu wrote:
Quote:
Imaginative work .Thanks for sharing
Thanks
meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2007, 2:30 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
meanstreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,234
Default

flippedgazelle wrote:
Quote:
Pretty cool. This would be interesting to play with in terms of different rotation angles.
If you mean taking the shot from different angles, it would have been impossible for where I was set up.
meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2007, 2:31 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
meanstreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,234
Default

Mark1616 wrote:
Quote:
I like the shot even though the faces can't be seen. I would say there is too much dead space around the dancers and their shadows and think you get a better balance by cropping in both sides, the top and bottom.

Hope you don't mind but here is a suggested crop.

Nice work btw and would love to see more examples if you have them.

Mark
No I don't mind at all.... thanks
meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2007, 3:11 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
hercules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sparta, Greece
Posts: 2,649
Default

Nice shot, i really like it
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:27 PM.