Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 26, 2007, 10:32 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
hercules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sparta, Greece
Posts: 2,649
Default

Here are some pictures i took with my Canon EF 70-300 IS NEW lens i just bought, it's a great lens,, boy is that IS a big plus, these are right out of camera ISO 1600.









hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 26, 2007, 4:12 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

Ah! How I would like to be at that concert

Very decent shots at ISO 1600! Considering even the high iso, it seems the glass is quality enough to allow you high shutter speeds as high as 1/160 under such circumstances!

Btw, who's that that true hellenic fair lady at the stage ??

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2007, 5:03 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
hercules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sparta, Greece
Posts: 2,649
Default

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Ah! How I would like to be at that concert

Very decent shots at ISO 1600! Considering even the high iso, it seems the glass is quality enough to allow you high shutter speeds as high as 1/160 under such circumstances!

Btw, who's that that true hellenic fair lady at the stage ??

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"
Thanks arkadias,, the first 3 pictures thats vazaios and Giannoulis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3YqwPoEFmw you've probably heard that song,, and the other 2 singers are no names touring with them trying to work their way up the latter,, but that bonde was sure something else the 70-300 really liked her:G
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2007, 6:50 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

Thanks for the link to youtube!

Reallyfun clip, featuring the hunt for the pitsirika, ah! as much as I could get of course:G


bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2007, 3:30 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Torgny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Posts: 10,042
Default

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Here are some pictures i took with my Canon EF 70-300 IS NEW lens i just bought, it's a great lens,, boy is that IS a big plus, these are right out of camera ISO 1600.
Great pictures, great digic processor, great lens, great video


/T




Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2007, 3:10 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
hercules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sparta, Greece
Posts: 2,649
Default

Torgny wrote:
Quote:
hercules wrote:
Quote:
Here are some pictures i took with my Canon EF 70-300 IS NEW lens i just bought, it's a great lens,, boy is that IS a big plus, these are right out of camera ISO 1600.
Great pictures, great digic lll, great lens, great video


/T



Thanks for your appreciation Torgny
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 AM.