Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Aug 23, 2007, 6:05 PM   #11

Such an exquisite photo, I really like the way you captured the sparkle in his eyes.
flutelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2007, 3:00 AM   #12

Bynx wrote:
Quote:
If you are going black and white, how about a dark sepia? Here is my take. I like the detailed texture of his sweater as well as his beard.
You're right! Why should Ibe limiting myself with only b&w and sephia now that there's the 'dark sephia' in my jargon: )Your version adds amellowed solemn tone. Thank you for your trouble.

.................................................. ...............................

JDar wrote:
Quote:
The sepia version does so well for this now famous man. Bahadir, you'll need to take not only your camera but the whole computer thread to show him.
Quite agreed! Oh, he mighthappen to meet someone elsefrom Steve's someday : )

Btw, I hope my narrative skills coulddo justice to your insightful contributions when I see him again!

.................................................. .................................................. ......................

Flutelady wrote:

Quote:
Such an exquisite photo, I really like the way you captured the sparkle in his eyes.
Thank you for your kind comment! Ah, as for 'the sparkle in his eyes'; really good point you mentioned

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2007, 10:07 AM   #13

A very beautiful portrait of that sweet peaceful Kurdish old man with good lighting andpeaceful facial expression.
kombizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2007, 1:25 PM   #14

Wrong guess I'm afraid ,ah, except for his being sweet and peaceful : ) It could be the head scarf which made you think he was Kurdish oriented,I guess. Still, it is a common piece of clothing used to prevent the farmer from sun and dust also here in the Aegean region
Thanks for your interest..
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote