Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 5, 2008, 6:30 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
carylwithay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,801
Default

What a visual treat those costumes are. Great shots. I also enjoyed the history lesson and the expressions on the faces of the children.
Caryl
carylwithay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2008, 2:35 PM   #22
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Savannah, GA (USA)
Posts: 22,378
Default

Great Job. Thanks for sharing.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2008, 4:00 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default



carylwithay wrote:
Quote:
What a visual treat those costumes are. Great shots. I also enjoyed the history lesson and the expressions on the faces of the children.
Caryl
Thank you Caryl! What attracts meoften in folklore is , in fact,history : )

.................................................. ............

JimC wrote:

Quote:
Great Job. Thanks for sharing.
Oh, thank you for the incentive, Jim : ) Glad they made some sense to share!
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2008, 9:32 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
The Barbarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,260
Default

Beautiful pictures, Bahadir. I like the blur underneath the flash image. I isolates your subject, and nicely shows motion.

It was pleasant to see the concentration of the children dancing and (I guess) providing rhythm with the sticks.

Lovely colors and kids are always an attractive subject.

Handsome son, BTW, I think I see a family resemblance there. :G
The Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2008, 11:03 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

The Barbarian wrote:
Quote:
Beautiful pictures, Bahadir. I like the blur underneath the flash image. I isolates your subject, and nicely shows motion.

It was pleasant to see the concentration of the children dancing and (I guess) providing rhythm with the sticks.

Lovely colors and kids are always an attractive subject.

Handsome son, BTW, I think I see a family resemblance there. :G
Thank you for the kind feedback, my friend! I'm happy to readthe 'abstracting'& 'motion' effect worked for you: )The background was not really complimenting!!

Oh, as for theresemblance, I am happy to be in a position to own up:-)But again, the way his uneasy!! trousers stood on him almostshowed his 'gladiator'legs like bow legs (obviously his mother wasn't there!!), which only attracted my attention on the screen:?
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2008, 8:44 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
cmoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,712
Default

I usually don't check out this part of the forum but I'm glad i did. Awesome photos Bahadir! Very COOL!
cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2008, 5:44 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

cmoy wrote:
Quote:
I usually don't check out this part of the forum but I'm glad i did. Awesome photos Bahadir! Very COOL!
So, double thumbs up??Thank you for your kind appreciation my friend!

Btw, you're always welcome to this corner of the forum ; )
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2008, 8:10 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 136
Default

My humble opinion...you are an ARTIST.

Those are not only excellent photos, your post processing technique is fantastic.


artmustel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2008, 5:04 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

artmustel wrote:
Quote:
My humble opinion...you are an ARTIST.

Those are not only excellent photos, your post processing technique is fantastic.

Oh,your generous credit for me wasthe next greatthing today which cheered me up after having been provideda 'sun voyager' by Gisli !

Thank you soooo much:-D
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2008, 11:13 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 134
Default

I just have to say these are the most beautiful shots I've seen on this forum. So stunning!
photowed is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:07 PM.