Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Feb 14, 2010, 8:45 PM   #1

Default I have GOT to get rid of this dog...

So, I'm walking down the Bowery on Saturday Night, and this young attractive woman stops me, and starts to talk. She seems to be attracted to me, and even takes off her jacket to pose for photographs.

Well, I puff out my puny chest, wondering if I should offer to buy her a beer, when the truth comes out - She wants to hit on Chato. The whole posing routine was just a way to get next to the dog -

So, here she is giving me the "eye."

And it's pretty damn cold here in New York, and she knew it...

And the truth comes out....

Then a couple of minutes later, the exact same thing occurs with a different woman!

Look folks, if anyone wants a Big White Dog (Usefull as a portable White Balance card) he's available Cheap - Very cheap. In fact, tell me how much I have to pay you?

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 14, 2010, 9:54 PM   #2

Dave...good 'chick magnets' are hard to come by..I have one...he's priceless.

The thing is you are partners, its not his fault when he fetches and you don't know what to do next.....

Tip" ...Tell them "my dog want your dog's number..."
littlejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2010, 9:59 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejohn View Post
Dave...good 'chick magnets' are hard to come by..I have one...he's priceless.

The thing is you are partners, its not his fault when he fetches and you don't know what to do next.....

Tip" ...Tell them "my dog want your dog's number..."
I've owned other dogs who attracted woman. They were "good" dogs. But THIS dog is overkill. He does indeed attract woman - but ONLY to him!

I am NOT kidding. I am dead serious. Woman, as this photo essay should demonstrate, USE me to meet the dog. He's 120 pounds and bigger than most of the Babes he meets. He's a "chick magnet" for himself alone...

Dave
Old Feb 14, 2010, 10:27 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chato View Post
I've owned other dogs who attracted woman. They were "good" dogs. But THIS dog is overkill. He does indeed attract woman - but ONLY to him!

I am NOT kidding. I am dead serious. Woman, as this photo essay should demonstrate, USE me to meet the dog. He's 120 pounds and bigger than most of the Babes he meets. He's a "chick magnet" for himself alone...

Dave

Hmmmm.... I guess what you are say'n it that he's competition..........I see..

It looks like its a case for Caesar...the 'dog whisper' .......or you can give him to someone who is his match...
Old Feb 14, 2010, 11:03 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejohn View Post
Hmmmm.... I guess what you are say'n it that he's competition..........I see..

It looks like its a case for Caesar...the 'dog whisper' .......or you can give him to someone who is his match...
I can kill him, except he's tougher than I am...

In all seriousness (If that's possible in a situation like this) Chato is such a commanding presence, that I am immediately knocked out of the picture. These pictures do not truly do him justice as far as "commanding presense goes"

The woman in this picture (My best friend) is 5 foot eight, here is a side to side comparison of her with Chato:

At first, as woman flocked to greet the dog, I was extemely pleased; didn't take long however to figure out that these woman simply saw me ONLY long enough to suck up to the pooch. Time and time again I have watched as I literally disappeared from view.

My next dog will be a Shitzu, who will sit on my lap and attract the Babes without the pain of me disappearing. Of course by then I will be totally over the hill...

Dave
Old Feb 14, 2010, 11:18 PM   #6

Thank God you have a dog that attracts women and not a woman that attracts dogs.
Ordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2010, 11:36 PM   #7

Lord you men ... listen to you it been long known that Animals Babies and flashy cars are the things that attract women.... may haps you mite need a Baby to get the number to at least call and watch the kid then you can offer to walk em home or drive what ever Just joking of course I know what it is to have to get up for feedings etc... then the car thing with today's cost yea then why not just advertise the hobby on a tee shirt leave your jacket open so how manly you brave the cold LOL to advertise "Photo shoot, any day all day or NIGHT!" "Just ask " below that and I am sure you would not need a Dog Chick Magnet! Great STreet shots.... Feeling lots better here and looking to get back to my list of to does and one was take more Photos!
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2010, 1:27 AM   #8

Dave you just need to get a ducati in your neighborhood, and it will attract the women.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 12:03 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo View Post
Thank God you have a dog that attracts women and not a woman that attracts dogs.
Oh my gosh, this made me lol.....

On a second note, those shots are great!, love the series and I need to get me a proper dog!
jgredline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2010, 1:07 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chato View Post
My next dog will be a Shitzu, who will sit on my lap and attract the Babes without the pain of me disappearing. Of course by then I will be totally over the hill...

Dave
like...

never mind the 'quality of the pics'...these are old photos...LOL