Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Mar 22, 2010, 3:28 PM   #1

Default Some Mic shots from last week - C&C welcome

NYU, which is buisily acquiring as much land as they can get, has their own private police force - Here they are, on the job...

I stopped this photographer with the simple comment, "Your camera is bigger than mine." He was so pleased that he posed for this protrait. And you can see it in his eyes.

These three ladies actually posed for this shot. I waited half a second, as they started to break from the pose and took this shot.

This guy was staring into the window of a gallery. I'm not sure which piece impressed him - But he looks like he may be a customer...

This last is not a great shot, but the juxtoposition of advertising and self proclaimed greatness had me laughing. It's the "Toxic Aveneger" Bus...

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 23, 2010, 1:25 AM   #2

Dave,
I am trying to decide on my fav. It comes down to 2 or 3.
The Guy with the 7D looks like he got sniped and he is like ''Hey, I am the street shooter'' LOL...

Then again, how can I chose against the pretty ladies. Ok, gots to go with the ladies. Love the PP work as well. Looks like Ilford delta 50 to me
jgredline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2010, 7:22 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgredline View Post
Dave,
I am trying to decide on my fav. It comes down to 2 or 3.
The Guy with the 7D looks like he got sniped and he is like ''Hey, I am the street shooter'' LOL...

Then again, how can I chose against the pretty ladies. Ok, gots to go with the ladies. Love the PP work as well. Looks like Ilford delta 50 to me
I'm not a very intimidating person, yet this photographer reacted oddly to my stopping him. I should have engaged in conversation. Is he from New York? A tourist? Someone who thinks that everyone and anyone is runnng some sort of scam? But when I said, "My camera is smaller than yours," he gave me a "look." And then I actually asked him to pose for me, which he did. And that expression of his, so simple is actually kind of complex...

Is it contempt? Amusement? A combination of both, and something else?

The three ladies, out for a good time, actually approached me and posed. They were quite delightful!

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote