Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Jun 22, 2010, 11:13 AM   #11

Regis Philbin mentioned this morning that the Naked Cowboy is suing the Naked Cowgirl for stealing his schtick.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2010, 11:46 AM   #12

If the naked Cowboy (would be a naked Gaucho here...) touches my wife's butt like that, i will crush his guitar on his head and leave town with the naked Cowgirl!
That was funny vv!
Ordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2010, 1:24 PM   #13

Hi, jgredline. I think your B&W works very well. Thanks!\

Bynx, I googled and read about the Cowgirl. Yeah I'd say "Naked Cowgirl" is a definite infringement of "Naked Cowboy"...

He strikes me as generous however in that he's willing to negotiate as I'm sure he realizes she won't really be stealing his clientele...

Ordo, the BF (or spouse, or partner, etc.) of the woman he carried 'round and 'round was right there taking the pictures. I get the impression the Naked Cowboy does something like that only if the male partner is around. So, ya, you might get your chance at the Naked Cowgirl .
vvcarpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2010, 8:10 PM   #14

When he sued M&Ms for copyright infringement he won. It was settled out of court and Mars Inc paid him off.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 8:07 AM   #15

Oh OK. Thanks, Bynx.

I think he's aggressively smart. If I had an idea like that that would sustain me for the time being, I, too, might milk it for as long as I could knowing it ain't gonna last forever. The moment wrinkles start appearing on my skin, I'm out of business...

Old Jun 24, 2010, 10:50 AM   #16

It does give pause for thought when the Cowboy admits to making $5,000 an hour or a day. Cant remember which. But it was a ridiculous amount of money for pan handling. It makes me wonder how much some well known panhandlers get plying their trade. There was a famous incident in Toronto of a woman known for her panhandling antics. She was spotted getting into a limo after "work". Ends up she is quite wealthy. And all the money from "dontations" is tax free. Its nice living off the grid. And a lot cheaper.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 2:20 PM   #17

Yes, that is so true. It does stretch your philosophies in life to the breaking point especially when I consider that an American soldier in Iraq should be paid more than a CEO in Wall Street. So sometimes, as long as everyone within my peripheral vision is healthy, I just enjoy my bag of popcorn...
Old Jun 24, 2010, 9:14 PM   #18

I smile and wave (credit to headstones)
frank-in-toronto is offline   Reply With Quote