Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Oct 16, 2010, 10:23 PM   #1

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Default Saturday Night - The Heart Of The City

Picture number one
Attached Images

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.
Allagerillagallallerilly!

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 16, 2010, 10:24 PM   #2

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Picture number two
Attached Images

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.

Old Oct 17, 2010, 8:09 AM   #3

Beautiful lighting and reflections.
Caryl
carylwithay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2010, 2:49 PM   #4

Love the puppy love going on in picture number 2
jgredline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2010, 3:56 PM   #5

Is that your tripod with the centre-post extended?
frank-in-toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2010, 4:03 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by carylwithay View Post
Beautiful lighting and reflections.
Caryl
Caryl,

Thank you very much for viewing and commenting

Torgny

Old Oct 17, 2010, 4:06 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgredline View Post
Love the puppy love going on in picture number 2
jgredline,

Thank you. It was a very cute couple. They radiated love. They were quite small both of them. That cap,

Torgny

Old Oct 17, 2010, 4:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank-in-toronto View Post
Is that your tripod with the centre-post extended?

Frank,

It's a long story. I'll try to tell it in short in my not so good as wanted English. I'll come back to you.

So far the shortest answer is: no

//T

Old Oct 17, 2010, 4:13 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgny View Post
Frank,

It's a long story. I'll try to tell it in short in my not so good as wanted English. I'll come back to you.

So far the shortest answer is: no

//T
I'd suggest sticking with that story. It's a good one.
frank-in-toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2010, 4:39 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank-in-toronto View Post
I'd suggest sticking with that story. It's a good one.
A wise suggestion, Frank. People have a tendency to fall asleep when listening to, or reading, my stories. A warning though, I don't always follow other's suggestions.

And everyone may at times need a sleeping pill, when all the worries seem too hard to cope with

So

"Once upon a time there was an old photographer. He had reached the age of one hundred and sixtytwo years..."

"Hey, Frank, are you there?"

Murmel, murmel, what's that sound?