Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 6, 2011, 7:36 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
DSProtection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkmp50 View Post
Yes Daniel as you can tell from most of my post I feel humor adds life and spark enough to light up others worlds. I enjoy the lighter side of life!! Frank
Yes, absolutely. I have noticed that, and itīs great I think

Best regards/Daniel
DSProtection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2011, 10:59 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
hkmp50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,370
Default

I appreciate your approval Daniel, as I was beginning to wonder what others thought about that. Whew! ...Frank
__________________
The hardest part of accepting criticism is realizing I am not perfect.......
hkmp50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2011, 9:08 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
DSProtection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkmp50 View Post
I appreciate your approval Daniel, as I was beginning to wonder what others thought about that. Whew! ...Frank
Haha! Thats great Frank

Best regards/Daniel
DSProtection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2011, 8:16 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
aladyforty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 6,964
Default

nice set of shot, although I don't like the last one much, I know this is the look you wanted but I guess it is a personal preference. I've never seen snow so have no idea how the camera reacts to all that white
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2011, 7:21 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
DSProtection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladyforty View Post
nice set of shot, although I don't like the last one much, I know this is the look you wanted but I guess it is a personal preference. I've never seen snow so have no idea how the camera reacts to all that white
Thanks! Glad you like them. Well, I guess the last shot isnīt for everyone to like. I like it very much anyway

Best regards/Daniel
DSProtection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2011, 6:08 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 516
Default

Even from the very first photo your wifes very Blue eyes stand out. Very beautiful.
lisalonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2011, 6:12 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 516
Default

Whenever I click to open the first page my browser shows only the top half of your wife. And, with that in mind...I looked more closely at that. Think a crop from near the bottom of her jacket looks a bit better. Just me that is. Makes it...less sharp.
Less white, that's it. Like the one with her in the tree.

Last edited by lisalonewolf; Jan 9, 2011 at 6:20 PM.
lisalonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2011, 6:54 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
DSProtection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalonewolf View Post
Even from the very first photo your wifes very Blue eyes stand out. Very beautiful.
Thanks! Glad you like them.

Best regards/Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalonewolf View Post
Whenever I click to open the first page my browser shows only the top half of your wife. And, with that in mind...I looked more closely at that. Think a crop from near the bottom of her jacket looks a bit better. Just me that is. Makes it...less sharp.
Less white, that's it. Like the one with her in the tree.
Strange. I will try to crop it though.

Best regards/Daniel
DSProtection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2011, 9:19 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
vvcarpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 2,524
Default

Nice series -- I like the color tones of the first few. I was initially with some of the people here not preferring the last one, but seeing how you like it I'm beginning to like it, too. I think it tells me more about you than it does about your wife.
vvcarpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2011, 3:28 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
DSProtection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvcarpio View Post
Nice series -- I like the color tones of the first few. I was initially with some of the people here not preferring the last one, but seeing how you like it I'm beginning to like it, too. I think it tells me more about you than it does about your wife.
Thanks VV! Glad to hear. Glad you starting to like the last one too
Iīm curious what it says about me though?

Best regards/Daniel
DSProtection is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.