I salute her courage to be herself!

:-)
digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2004, 10:55 PM   #3

...and a different kind of Christmas!
WisconsinGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2004, 5:00 AM   #4

WHAT a smile .
And indeed if we would walk like that here now you would FREEZE to death, although probarbly you would get arrested before that .
Frank Doorhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2004, 6:44 AM   #5

lucky she was not well endowed.:-)
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2004, 12:00 AM   #6

Well this lady certainly has the look of thorough enjoyment on her face. That smile could light up a room by itself. Nice picture perfect timing. Best regards,

KennethD
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2004, 7:10 AM   #7

Old Dec 17, 2004, 1:55 AM   #8

You're welcome. I had to do a double take just now. I took another look at this pic and suddenly the colors just jumped off the screen at me. I took another look and didn't see any follow up remarks to indicate that you had changed anything. Then it hit me...90% of the time I spend on this forum, I'm on my laptop. Just now I'm at my desk and regular set up. Huge difference in clarity. Looks even better now! (I think I'll browse back at the last few picture posts and see if they look as good...) Not really totally on topic but thought I'd mention it. Best regards,

KennethD... PS, how's everyones Christmas shaping up?
Old Dec 17, 2004, 2:48 AM   #9

<<<<<<<<<<<Kennet hD... PS, how's everyones Christmas shaping up?>>>>>>>>>

MMMMM, does the word hectic and horrible mean anything. What is cheesing me off right now is that we owe a fair debt to a large business and they want the money (not seriously overdue or anything) before Christmas day!!!! I offered to pay two weeks after Christmas but they wont hear of it, Im wondering what ever happened to the Christmas spirit:roll:

anyone else experienced this sort of thing??

Old Dec 17, 2004, 4:10 PM   #10

Fortunately only a minor nuisance this year. Had a few unexpected derailings but when money is exchanged or due to be, it can bring on an anxious moment or two. Our revenue folks did the same to me, m'lady...got me in a recalculation of my taxes, and made me cough up deadlined 2 weeks before Christmas. A N D while my wife was away...I was coming down our street lined up for a perfect 4 wheeled landing in the old driveway when a newb came down the middle of the road, and I took evasive action. My mirror (the wifes car) and the mirror of a parked car met in a rude introduction, and with my wife due home in 2 days...I got the whole thing fixed good as new...but had to be nimble (and lucky) to manage it. ( B E F O R E she got home.) Repaired the parked car too...So, with only a few days left til the fat man comes...God willin' an the crick don't rise...looks like smooth sailing from here on in. Nothing bruised or battered 'cept my wallet. I suspect theres at least a few more of us will be plucked, before the season heads into the sunset but as long as it's only the feathers...we'll be in prime shape for Christmas. Best regards,

KennthD