Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Jan 18, 2005, 8:33 PM   #21

Thanks for clearing that up. If it's water drops on a mirror, then that's just fine.
Kenny_Leong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2005, 8:37 PM   #22

There ya go!! Looks like Vito just put the right touch to it by that heads up remark. AND....how do yuh know that that w a s n ' t the only photo submitted that day? (Coulda been...) thereby being the only true qualifier for POTD.
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2005, 8:56 PM   #23

KENNETHD wrote:
Quote:
There ya go!! Looks like Vito just put the right touch to it by that heads up remark. AND....how do yuh know that that w a s n ' t the only photo submitted that day? (Coulda been...) thereby being the only true qualifier for POTD.

Oh come on:-)Steve once told me they get thousands of photos a month, I would hate to be the one to choose from what comes in.:|
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2005, 12:06 AM   #24

aladyforty wrote:
Quote:
KENNETHD wrote:
Quote:

Oh come on:-)Steve once told me they get thousands of photos a month, I would hate to be the one to choose from what comes in.:|
Kenneth writes.....D'OHHH!!!! I know, I know. I suppose we are really thankful in the end that people DO voice their opinion. The comments and banter are too much fun to let fade too soon. These discussions always seem to be unpredictable and lead to who knows where. I am (unlike the Queen....) highly amused, and royally entertained. It is really helping my (frozen north) winter pass by much more pleasantly. Thenk yoo, verrry much indeed. Best regards,

KennethD

Old Jan 19, 2005, 8:58 AM   #25

I thought something similar. But if you look at the drops every single one is identical in everything but size. If it was real each drop would have a slightly different image.
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2005, 9:53 AM   #26

He[color=white]ll yeah! That's true. Each drop is basically the same but just differing in size, and each drop is perfectly round. And some look like they're in the background as well. So yeah....I don't think this is the 'mirror' trick.
Old Jan 19, 2005, 9:55 AM   #27

No jumping the gun there folks ... number 17 can't be classified as a photo if it wasn't the mirror trick. But if it really was, then it's ok. I just tested this thing in my 'vertical' mirror, and the results are pretty snazzy. So maybe the usa flag one is a horizontal mirror. For the vertical mirror, the water blobs run downwards.
Old Jan 19, 2005, 12:52 PM   #28

Kenny_Leong wrote:
Quote:
No jumping the gun there folks ... number 17 can't be classified as a photo if it wasn't the mirror trick. But if it really was, then it's ok. I just tested this thing in my 'vertical' mirror, and the results are pretty snazzy. So maybe the usa flag one is a horizontal mirror. For the vertical mirror, the water blobs run downwards.
So what we need to verify this...is the counry life photo of the day with the tanned legs, reflected in a mirror, preferably above the mirror, with some water drops of various sizes on the HORIZONTAL morror, and then that should solve everything!!! Awww...right!!!:idea:

KennethD