Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old May 1, 2005, 3:37 AM   #1

Hi Everyone,
After a long absence from the forum i'm back again. Over the last 2 months (March and April) I've been doing a lot of shooting and learning. After having got myself more memory (512 mb) and an extra backup battery for my FZ20 i dont think there is much to stop me from shooting. however processing and uploading the pictures does take some time. And hence the delay.

The latest two collections that i have uploaded are "Hands" and "Assignment".
Hands http://dyudcunha.fotopic.net/c520248.html is a project that i have been doing for a while now... and its quite a beta version of what i want it to be... So please send in your feedback telling me what you think about the photographs.

Assignment http://dyudcunha.fotopic.net/c520277.html is a collection of a few pictures taken as a part of the class assignment at the photography course that i joined. All the pictures that i have uploaded are people pictures, as mentioned some time back i realised that this is the genre of photography that i enjoy the most. again your feedback will be valuable.

Also watch out for this space for more stuff... A few portraits and a more people pictures from the Narmada.

Besties
Dyu
dyu_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 4, 2005, 3:14 AM   #2

A lot of people have been looking at the pics... (or so i guess) but i would really appreciate some kind of feedback to help me improve... Also it does not hurt being told that the stuff is good :|

Please post in ur feedback

Besties

Dyu
dyu_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2005, 7:43 AM   #3

Your photos are very moving. The "Hands" project is a wonderful idea. I would love to see more. The photo (in your other collection) about the "Bell Pepper Lady" is one of my favorites. The brightness of the peppers in stark contrast with her surroundings is very dramatic in a poetic kind of way. Beautiful work!
Rose
mommy_culleton is offline   Reply With Quote