Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Jun 25, 2005, 10:09 PM   #11

RyanH wrote:
Quote:
You are very welcome.

Oh, and you better not submit #5 to the yearbook people. It will drive thosenerdy yearbook boys CRAZY!!!! :blah:

HAHAHA! Me and Jenni declared it her "I am your grilfriend" pose hahah oh Jenni i love you!
discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2005, 6:45 AM   #12

Hi Jenni!

Another great series!

I especially like #2 because it conveys a wunnerful sense of spontaneity :-)

Also, #6 with "that look" conveys "mystery" - " Just what is the prettygirl thinking?" :-)

I call#6 your "Mona Lisa moment.":G

Kudos to your photographer, the one, the only Discodudette!
digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2005, 7:14 AM   #13

Really like #2,5, and 6.They show that you have a fun side and a little mystery.Great pics and I am waiting for more.

Charlie
Striderxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2005, 8:42 AM   #14

Oh and there shall be more!

Can you really expect a cowgirl to take a bunch of senior pictures and not even one have her horse in it? I think not. We still have to go out to the horseys and take pictures with them!

And thanks for the comments! I really like #2 too... It's just... me.

And now, the revealing of the BLONDE photographer! (sorry, ames, Im posting some)
Attached Images

Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2005, 8:43 AM   #15

my fave of amy

Attached Images

Old Jun 26, 2005, 8:43 AM   #16

and us!

Attached Images

Old Jun 26, 2005, 1:44 PM   #17

Hey, what an early Christmas surprise - a treat to "senior portraits: part II!" Wow (almost exactly half a year before Christmas too!)

Thanks for the new posts Amy & Jenni, cool shots. Indeed it gives me / us an impression (and I think it's a good and accurate one!)that you are great friends who enjoy havin' fun!... consistent with all your other posts.

As to my favourite, I guess it would be #2, it's a great natural and "open" laugh! Well done! #7 might have been a better shot if that lock of hair hadn't been in front of your left eye (imho).

I've got a suggestion, when you post your series of photos, could you put a number above the photo (e..g put a #1 as text in the post before you attach the photo file). That would make it easier for us keen fans to respond to your posts with numerical accuracy :lol: (OK counting = easy, but when you've just viewed some fantastic shots of some beautiful girl/s, and Uwant to writea quick reply.... I guess you know what I mean!! :roll:

About the "new Amy look", it's great - different but still v cool. (you rebel... j/k!) It's hard 4 me 2 choose a favourite photo of the 3 Amy pix you posted, but I quite like the first one (I'm just wondering what U R thinking in that photo... my suggested title: "Don't mess with me, I'm Amy!" Hope you're not offended at this suggested title!)

Once again thanks for the uploads (both of you!) and keep 'em coming! Enjoy summer, may your friendship keep growing. (PS I like photos of you both together, it highlights your friendship.)

Paul
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2005, 2:37 PM   #18

Thanks for the replies!

I was also thinking that numbers would be helpful. I'm finding it hard to have to count down too when you wonderful people post comments about certain photos... Next time (keep your eyes peeled soon!) I will post numbers with them for your, and my own, convenience!
Old Jun 26, 2005, 3:00 PM   #19

Like all three of the new pics,but the 3rd one with both of you in it is very nice.I just think if you crop out the wall on the left it would make it that much better.Love the new hair stlyes by both of you.Thanks again and waiting for more.

Charlie :|
Striderxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2005, 10:29 PM   #20

Niceshots but i ain't falling for the "senior pics" ruse. If you want to play that little game, then let's see some AARP cards, granny.:blah:
lucky2505 is offline   Reply With Quote