Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Jul 3, 2005, 9:32 PM   #1

How do I submit multiple images?

Attached Images

Erbin Lender is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 3, 2005, 10:24 PM   #2

After you add one pirtureyou go back in toEDITand add another. After adding the 2nd you repeat these steps again and again until you are done adding pictures...................I think.

Rob
neekak9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2005, 4:20 AM   #3

Erbin Lender wrote:
Quote:
How do I submit multiple images?

Erbin, have both Steve's forum and your image hosting site open at the same time, once you have inserted your first image by copying & pasting the url and clicking ok, press return on your keyboard, then just copy the url of your next image and go through the motions again. Just remember after each image inserted, to press return, this ensures your images will appear underneath each other rather than scrolling across the screen.
Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2005, 6:48 PM   #4

[img]file:///D:/Web%20Images/Mike-Smith-03.jpg[/img][img]file:///D:/Web%20Images/Liana-beach1.jpg[/img][img]file:///D:/Web%20Images/Emily_Color-Frame-Web.jpg[/img]Another attempt to post more than one imageat ma time.
Attached Images

Old Jul 6, 2005, 3:14 AM   #5

Erbin, your non showing images appear to be linking to your hard drive.

Whatever you did to show the one we can see, you should do with the others.

I know, you probably have already, but something is amiss.

As you have managed to post at least one picture I presume you know the initial steps, but I'll go through it anyway.

Start your thread, then go to your image hosting site and highlight the url of the image you wish to post. Now copy this url and then back in the thread you started click on the 'insert image', that's the 3 coloured balls at the top of the screen. If you are using Internet Explorer a box should appear. Right click in the blank space of the box and click on paste. The url for your image should appear. Click ok and then your image itself should appear in the preview pane, where all the action goes on.

Now press return on the keyboard to move the cursor to the bottom of your image, then go into your image hosting site and highlight the url of the next image you wish to post. Do the same again, copy, click the balls, paste, ok.

Your second image should have appeared beneath the first. Now just repeat this until you have all the images you want to post showing. Remeber to press return on the keyboard after each time an image has appeared. Add your text if you haven't already and click on preview before you click send, just to see it looks ok.

If you use a browser other than IE, and when you click on the coloured balls a box does not appear, but some text appears in the preview pane looking like this, [img][/img] then you must click in the middle of the two back to back square brackets. Then right click and paste your url. It should then look like this [img]URL OF YOUR IMAGE HERE[/img]. Your image will not show initially, but click on preview and it should then appear. Again, press return to move the cursor below the last image if you wish to add more.

Another member, Ferny, has posted a fuller explanation of this last procedure and an alternative way to post images from your hard drive. Have a look here, http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...amp;forum_id=2

Hope you get it sorted.

Stevekin.
Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2005, 8:35 AM   #6

Thanks for the help. I was loading from my hard drive. I finally figured out that when asked for my URL all I had to do was hit backspace then type in my directory path to the imagesI wanted to display.

I hope that I haven't upset too many forum members while mastering this process.

Erbin