Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 29, 2005, 11:06 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12
Default

Since 1999 she lives with us during July and August. Now 14 years old...




Faan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 3, 2005, 11:18 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
aladyforty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 6,964
Default

Im surprised no one has commented on these, she is a beautiful girl and very photogenic, these are very nice photos
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2005, 12:28 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12
Default

aladyforty schreef:
Quote:
Im surprised no one has commented on these, she is a beautiful girl and very photogenic, these are very nice photos
Thanks
Faan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2005, 2:22 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
ZAKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 962
Default

At the first look I find that the pictures are very nice and very natural looking also. I like the pistures but...

I must say that there is something that makes those picture no perfect but as I'm no PRO and I can not tell you, but something very small should be changed.

Really wanderring why some of the proffessional people did not reply.

Mybe there is too much yellow light on the skin (second one specially) and some additional color balance changing should beconsider...

but photos are still OK

That's all for me.
ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2005, 11:05 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,724
Default

Nicely done. Her skin tone, the black dress, the contrast, even her slightly shy/self conscious look all come together to make these appeal to the viewer. Best regards,

KennethD
The second is my favorite. Beautiful color contrast in her hair, and against the black background it's very, very nice! (good work!)
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2005, 8:35 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
gaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 209
Default

Faan wrote:
Quote:
Since 1999 she lives with us during July and August. Now 14 years old...


Faan, superb model and pictures.

I see you make good use of your 14-years old daughter's friends! :evil:

Beware, in some countries, you could get in trouble...

gaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2005, 8:48 AM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12
Default

gaul schreef:
Quote:
Faan wrote:
Quote:
Since 1999 she lives with us during July and August. Now 14 years old...


Faan, superb model and pictures.

I see you make good use of your 14-years old daughter's friends! :evil:

Beware, in some countries, you could get in trouble...
Thanks for the comments on the pics.
Don't get me wrong. I'm only 21. It's kind of my sister
With an organisation that brings children who are sick due the Tsjernobyl disaster to Belgium, she is our yearly visitor. She loves posing and I am not planning any indecent or sexually tinted pics from her!
On my site there are also some pics of another 14 year old girl; that's a friend of my little brother and she is making a cd at the moment, she asked me to do a 'photoshoot'. Same here, no indecent pics were made, nor will they ever be made!
Faan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2005, 12:25 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
gaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 209
Default

Faan wrote:
Quote:
Don't get me wrong. I'm only 21. It's kind of my sister
With an organisation that brings children who are sick due the Tsjernobyl disaster to Belgium, she is our yearly visitor. She loves posing and I am not planning any indecent or sexually tinted pics from her!
On my site there are also some pics of another 14 year old girl; that's a friend of my little brother and she is making a cd at the moment, she asked me to do a 'photoshoot'. Same here, no indecent pics were made, nor will they ever be made!
What's your personal site by the way? Still, you should pay attention especially with 14-yr old Belarus girl.

You could be accused of child trafficking. :roll:


gaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2005, 12:27 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12
Default

gaul schreef:
Quote:
Faan wrote:
Quote:
Don't get me wrong. I'm only 21. It's kind of my sister
With an organisation that brings children who are sick due the Tsjernobyl disaster to Belgium, she is our yearly visitor. She loves posing and I am not planning any indecent or sexually tinted pics from her!
On my site there are also some pics of another 14 year old girl; that's a friend of my little brother and she is making a cd at the moment, she asked me to do a 'photoshoot'. Same here, no indecent pics were made, nor will they ever be made!
What's your personal site by the way? Still, you should pay attention especially with 14-yr old Belarus girl.

You could be accused of child trafficking. :roll:

http://faan.31tigersqn.be

Child trafficking? Jezus, she's coming to us since 1999 and is crying when she has to return. I'm only a amateur photographer and she likes to model, that would mean I couldn't take pics of my brother or so also? Maybe I could be accused of incest and childporn...
Faan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2005, 12:35 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
gaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 209
Default

No Faan, I agree with you. But people just now are often so P.C (Politically correct) and not open-minded.

Have been quickly on your site. Very clear, clean, without excess effects... and plenty of nice pictures in various subjects.



Nice pics of planes and animals. You should go on a safari in Kenya or Tanzania (even better for animals i have been told) to add wild animals from Africa

gaul is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:03 PM.