Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Sep 23, 2005, 4:04 PM   #1

I can't make a choice in these picture so I will pose a few here, but PLEASE visit www.doorhof.nl/glamnude for much more from Olga.
This was one fruitfull session .

Greetings,
Frank
Frank Doorhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 23, 2005, 5:55 PM   #2

Holy cow, Frank! I know we should be appraising these based on photo technique and color saturation, and contrast etc....B U T... I just completely forgot for at least the first round. Which does compliment the photographer in a big way really! Very nice presentation. Skin tones are fantastic. Expression is natural, posture and poses are graceful, and I find the overall appeal very professional! I know you were busy with lighting and shutter speeds, and all that mind numbing stuff, but, even for a bin there done that kinda guy, I'll bet a glass of water would have been welcome after this H O T shoot! (My apology to all the sincere total technical purists). For those of us who appreciate splendid photography as it is applied to the beauty of the female form, I give this series a TEN! Best regards,

KennethD
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 6:54 PM   #3

Thanks so much

To be honest I needed a glass of water after the shoot, I worked my ass off.
Normally in arround 5 hours we do 3 different looks, with Olga we raised the bar to arround 6-7 different looks.
She posed so easily and my Makeupartist had wings today so I was tired after the shoot .

am enjoying the shots now however
Old Sep 23, 2005, 8:33 PM   #4

great shots, OK HOW ABOUT SOME GUYS NOW!!!!!!:-)
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 8:36 PM   #5

last one is the only one I dont like much, shadow on nose and lips looks a little odd
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 9:04 PM   #6

HEY...I bought that chair already!!!!!!!!!!!

But, please continue using it in this manner......
Old Sep 24, 2005, 2:26 AM   #7

I know I have to go out and shop for a new chair
But I love this one and so do the models LOL.

Changed picture 1 and 10 (other processing)
Old Sep 24, 2005, 3:05 AM   #8

Frank,

You have come a looong way since you first started posting portraits... As others have remarked, the overall quality of these shots are of the highest level. A few minor quibbles. As I was taught at grammar school there's always room for improvement.

In shot #3 the shadow from her hand holding the cigarette is a tad distracting over her face. Yes,I did look at her face.....

In #4 the placement of the rope seems a bit odd - this may be a personal idiosyncracy.

Shot #1, is to die for.... Superbly done.

Aloha and keep clicking away.
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2005, 3:14 AM   #9

I will .

please also visit my blog at www.doorhof.nl/blog
Old Sep 24, 2005, 3:19 PM   #10

so, playmate...well lets start with then and let it last....

#1...with no words to lost time this one is the best..no doubt..I don't know what would like if her face could be a little more out of the dark but it is the best photo like it is

#2...this one is also special photo, excellent nothing to evene ask. I like everything. is this a garden just out side the studio or you went just for that shot. Maybe I should come to rest a little bit sometimes???ha, ha

#3...I think this photo was a little hard to make considering the lots of sun-light and shadows...or I'm wrong. Good photo but not as 2 before

#4...I'm not so touched with this photo and just want to ask where is the another half???

#5 and #6...those photos I like very much. It is kind of what I would shot if I was in studio or yu ask for ideas.

#7...according to me this one is the second best of all. Just to wish you were part of sesion and nothing more...gorgeous one...sell to thePlayboy and take the money for another chair

#8...cool position but I do not like the light on her face and hair...try another one please and show us...ha,ha

#9...also my kind of photo...like very much and everything is excellent...again in that garden where I should rest a bit....

#10...nice position of Olga but something is not right...maybe the facehas too much treatment in photoshop-blur I mean and the shadow make her a *mustashe*

Do not stop doing this you have natural gift for taking photos like Olga has for making the photos beautiful.

Regards Zak
ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote