Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Sep 29, 2005, 4:51 PM   #11

First, thank you all for rely.

Second, sorry for asking to reply in forum of sharing photos. But since the first part of the photos are in people photo forum I choose to show the part two of the same session here to complete allready started.

But sharing photos without someone's comments is not interesting I think. Anyhow I will try to send the photo for critique in appropriate forum and others just for showing.....

Considering the photos of this session #2, yes I use flash built in camera for all photos than the first one....and that is why you can not see the make up differance on skin. Still I dont have any additional flash equipment (planning to buy) but considering the changing of light possibilities instead of using flash is one of my priority intention but for now I dont have any equipment (must found something).

#1 is my favourite and I supose additional light could make the photo better....

on the other hand you see that I dont use in Photoshop to much bluring the skin or something like that since I like to see a natural skin as much as I can....dont know your opinion over this issue???????:roll:
ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2005, 11:34 PM   #12

Next time you shoot a subject try the coffee filter suggestion. Just hold it out in front of your flash or have someone hold it for you. You will find that it softens the lighting.
Widowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2005, 6:33 AM   #13

I have seen that using my built-in flash ussually over expose some parts of the picture and the photos that are taken without flash are much realistic considering the colors but I might then loose some parts of the object as shadow covered parts. Still trying to find the best solution, and I dont have any additional light-adjustment equipment.

Thanks for making the importance of this issue.

Regards Zak:idea:
ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote