Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Oct 28, 2005, 4:28 PM   #1

Hey guys
Im still playing arnd with different image tones. I just want to know what you guys think. I was going for a more dynamic look, really flared. Not to sure if i achieved it.

comments will be awesome
Attached Images

kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 28, 2005, 4:37 PM   #2

You overdone this time, and to be more concrete her right side is OK buy her left side of the face doesn't.

Specially Her left under-eye is a littlechanged andthe shadow on the same side. beside thatno further dis-likes.

I think that image would be great if you could adjust her left side to be at the same range as her right side...hopetosee the result

regards Zak

ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2005, 4:53 PM   #3

is this what you mean?
Attached Images

Old Oct 28, 2005, 6:30 PM   #4

looks like a wax modele , to much ps :?
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2005, 2:29 AM   #5

Too much shadow on the right side cheek, chin and nose, also breast below the necklace. i would increase lighting to the right side. In pic #2 shadow increased. Your G/F is very pretty
sandtowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2005, 5:34 AM   #6

Your front fill-light is much too bright. Try reducing it's brightness from 1-2 stops.
Old Oct 29, 2005, 8:19 AM   #7

Hi again, must say that I wasn't thinking about that. Let consider that the picture is a little too white on some parts (for example :the chin and there is no differance between the chin and the under chin skin) and that is why you make the black/white photo and I like that choice.

I like the eyes, the lips are OK with suggestion to make a little more sharp, eyebrow is good and like when it's sharp enough, and her right side of the face was good before changing.

I don't like the forehead, it is too blurry, the hair is also blurry on some parts sodo not blur the hair, there is no cut between the chin and the under chin skin, what I mean, it's way to connected. Pay attention on the body skin, you are going tobe too much blurred.

What I suggested is to make her left side more white, like it is her right side, loose too much blurring at the edges of the face specially on the edges close to the hair, don't make her shirt is too white and blurry-make some sharpness on that, and I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE ORRIGINAL PHOTO IN ORDER TO BE MORE CONCRETE. Don't like the second changings you do, stick with one that you started.

But I like the shot, I want to improve something to be great one because it has possibilities.

This is my view,not neccessary to be everyonce's.

Regards Zak
ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2005, 7:02 AM   #8

thanks man

i repsect your input and i do want to get better

thank you for your feedback
Old Oct 30, 2005, 10:52 PM   #9

you have a real good setup, she looks like she into being your model. One other thing I just noticed. the eyes. see the white under the her eye , try getting the same angle, but no white under the dark part of the eye
sandtowd is offline   Reply With Quote