Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Feb 15, 2006, 3:17 PM   #1

... and badder than ever. See the full gallery here: http://imageevent.com/24peter/lorenahenrique. (See her original gallery here: http://imageevent.com/24peter/lorenafinato)

24Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 16, 2006, 10:52 AM   #2

Hi, Peter,

I would say you are getting relly better (almost a pro ), this session is very good.
Lorena made your photos very atractive.
I like #2 photo the most..colors are strong, just kill the flash reflection from Lorena's face and
Also like #5, excellent face expression of the models ( I would crop the image little higher just to exclude the body color differance on her back or do some PSD)
Her white combination of the clothes is just too good.
Like this pair session photos.

keep posting
Zak
ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2006, 12:45 PM   #3

Nice shots!! I have a friend that wants me to take pic's of her and her husband. Any suggestions?? What kind of camera do you use? I love the backdrops you use too. I'm guessing it is paper......right? We are still in the process of getting pro backdrops. I work with a 4x4 space............:roll:Anyway.....just wanted to let you know that I thought they were good!

Paula

pjporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2006, 10:20 AM   #4

pjporter wrote:
Quote:
Nice shots!! I have a friend that wants me to take pic's of her and her husband. Any suggestions?? What kind of camera do you use? I love the backdrops you use too. I'm guessing it is paper......right? We are still in the process of getting pro backdrops. I work with a 4x4 space............:roll:Anyway.....just wanted to let you know that I thought they were good!

Paula
Quote:
Well as far as shooting couples, make sure they're both comfortable with it. I find men are lot more self-conscious than women so make sure he's onboard. I shoot with a Canon Rebel XT. Yes, the blue background is a roll of paper. It's heavy weight made forphotobackgrounds. I think the company is called "Superior Paper".
Quote:
Thanks for looking.
Quote:

24Peter is offline   Reply With Quote