Old May 9, 2006, 9:54 PM   #12

Geminichild wrote:
Quote:
Go Figure LOL, Very beautiful work!

thank you

ken

kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 2:25 AM   #13

Well, what to say, you could do nothing if she wasn't so beautiful...just your luck.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm a liar.......and just joking you ....:blah:

To be serious, it is better and better....first I like white balance you made considering your light source.....I try at home the similar and I know it is not easy to have good white balance with such lightning.....Do you do white balance while shooting in camera or you use raw to filter in computer......and with your last few shoots I like the angle, and that you are shooting close face with upper body it suits her very good, like the neckless again as full the skin and not destract...and I like the little black clothes she has as give now more contrast with her light face and blue hair.......well, what to say more....love seeing you too by joining your work with her..........keep doing it might win some front page magazin cover............

Zak
ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 3:06 AM   #14

Nice
matthew2000tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 5:33 AM   #15

ZAKD wrote:
Quote:
Well, what to say, you could do nothing if she wasn't so beautiful...just your luck.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm a liar.......and just joking you ....:blah:

To be serious, it is better and better....first I like white balance you made considering your light source.....I try at home the similar and I know it is not easy to have good white balance with such lightning.....Do you do white balance while shooting in camera or you use raw to filter in computer......and with your last few shoots I like the angle, and that you are shooting close face with upper body it suits her very good, like the neckless again as full the skin and not destract...and I like the little black clothes she has as give now more contrast with her light face and blue hair.......well, what to say more....love seeing you too by joining your work with her..........keep doing it might win some front page magazin cover............

Zak

thank you zak,

always appreciate your input. Yea white balance is very dificult and tricky using tis cheap lighting. I do a manual white balance in the cam. I take shots in raw now, but this series as it was only testing i took in jpeg. I then use photoshop to do further whitebalance adjustments to try to get the skin tone looking semi decent. Alot of pp goes into just trying to balance out the white.

Thanks for comments mate

ken

Old May 10, 2006, 5:35 AM   #16

matthew2000tx wrote:
Quote:
Nice

thanksman

Old May 12, 2006, 11:23 AM   #17

Hey again - I just posted on your first shot so I'll save my comments and just say you've created another stunner with minimal means. Yeah, I see the shadow line under her neck but I am much less of a stickler for stuff like that than other people. You could try doubling the sheet the diffuse the light even more or use a reflector (white foam core) to fill the shadows from beneath. But you're well on your way!
24Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2006, 4:26 PM   #18

24Peter wrote:
Quote:
Hey again - I just posted on your first shot so I'll save my comments and just say you've created another stunner with minimal means. Yeah, I see the shadow line under her neck but I am much less of a stickler for stuff like that than other people. You could try doubling the sheet the diffuse the light even more or use a reflector (white foam core) to fill the shadows from beneath. But you're well on your way!

thanks again mate

yes i am trying to purchase a reflectro and a few umbrellas at th emoment for my next DIY lighting kit.

thanks for feedback

ken

Old May 13, 2006, 1:54 PM   #19

Your results are amazing, Ken. I'm going to have to give this lighting setup a shot sometime!
Nizidramanii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2006, 5:31 PM   #20

Nizidramanii wrote:
Quote:
Your results are amazing, Ken. I'm going to have to give this lighting setup a shot sometime!

thank you mate

Yes, its not tht difficult to achieve a decent exposure its just gettin tht darn white balance right....

i am buying another halogen today then hopefully start on my 2nd set of DIY lights. Hopefully they will produce better shots and need less pp.

thanks again

ken