Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > People Photos

Old Sep 1, 2006, 3:16 PM   #1

Here are some photos that I did a week ago.

All by Canon 350Dand 50mm f1.8 prime with silver reflector on some photos. No flash, all natural light.

Comments, critiques are appriciated.

Rgds Zak

ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 1, 2006, 9:19 PM   #2

She and the pics are spectacular. I really like the first bike shot but think it would improve with some symmetry. Great work!
aliasd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2006, 1:49 AM   #3

Nice shots, and you don't seem to have any problems finding those sexy models.
Razor06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2006, 2:19 AM   #4

Yes, she was very relax during shoting and I have other comments that these photos could be a litlle better....

Considering the first photo it is not a crop sonot much of the symmetry could do unless I cut her legs..... I would not exclude them from the photo.... I like them:G

To find models which are not models in real but a friends of my good friend who help me allways.... must include him in session with this kind of female to pay him back his work...:-)

I also put these photos under similar forum in my country and some of them says that some photos look like they are from ship erotic magazin........???:O.... could be a litle.... like this

Attached Images

Old Sep 3, 2006, 5:02 AM   #5

A great collection of shots,

only to be picky, i think the first shot maybe a lil on the reddish side, but other than that a spectacular range of shots

great work

ken

kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2006, 9:01 AM   #6

Yes it is redish.....but it was taken in the sunset (around 19:30 in the evening) and therefore I did not want to change it....wanted to be as real as possible.....

Thanks Ken for reply and........

share some of your's.... that long of training without any post.... I do not want to think what good photos you will post once you decide to........... hope you will not change the model..:G
Old Sep 3, 2006, 10:08 AM   #7

Hi Zak,

This photo series of yours of Danijela demonstrate the progress you have made, from the first people photos you have posted till these. With practice, advice, learning and using techniques you are mastering the photography equipment and process.

Well done... I think you're doing your camera and lenses proud. These photos are rather hot indeed, with the model and the clothes she's wearing. (Now I know why they call them "shorts"! :blah

Very good range of ideas and poses. I agree with aliasd2 the bike one (photo number 6) would have been better held in symmetry. I can't say which is my personal favourite. Photo 3 is great, but I miss seeing her body BESIDE the bike, and the handle bars are distracting too close to her head- the black and white one in the car, photo 2 is a good one too.

Paul
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2006, 2:54 PM   #8

ZAKD wrote:
Quote:
Yes it is redish.....but it was taken in the sunset (around 19:30 in the evening) and therefore I did not want to change it....wanted to be as real as possible.....

Thanks Ken for reply and........

share some of your's.... that long of training without any post.... I do not want to think what good photos you will post once you decide to........... hope you will not change the model..:G

Hi Zak

Havent really been taking many new shots, as mentioned in another forum i am looking into a dslr and might buy one soon. Once i have it MAYBE..... well i should say hopefully, i will post some first timer shots. An no, my gf seems to be my only model at the moment. Buti may do some of her sister, we will see

again great shots mate

ken

kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2006, 9:19 AM   #9

Thanks Paul for your input..... as always I appriciate....

The idea of the session wasmine in consideration with bike and cars but the clothes was her choice...... Should be better because it was lot of peoples and we were fooling around lot so could be and should be much better if there were some more peasefull athmosphere.....

quote>Well done... I think you're doing your camera and lenses proud. These photos are rather hot indeed, with the model and the clothes she's wearing. (Now I know why they call them "shorts"! :blah

I know, that is why my shoots are not good as should be..... I was distructed....
Old Sep 7, 2006, 11:19 PM   #10

Zak - you are making great progress with your photography. I definitely see your true talent emerging. Everything is getting better and better. Keep up the good work!
24Peter is offline   Reply With Quote